Some of the BEST Receipes
I have come across:
Peanut Butter-Chocolate Twist Cupcakes
Prep: 45 minutes Bake: 15 minutes Cool: 45 minutes Stand: 30 minutes
Receipe thanks to: Lily Robertson & Better Homes and Garden Online
1/2 cup butter
2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup peanut butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup milk
4 ounces milk chocolate, melted
Shaved milk chocolate and/or bite-size chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, halved directions
1. Allow butter and eggs to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, line thirty-four to thirty-six 2-1/2-inch muffin cups with paper bake cups. In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add peanut butter; beat until combined. Gradually add brown sugar and granulated sugar, about 1/4 cup at a time, beating on medium speed until combined. Scrape sides of bowl; beat for 2 minutes more or until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Alternately add flour mixture and milk to butter mixture, beating on low speed after each addition just until combined.
3. Place half of the batter into a separate mixing bowl; add melted chocolate. Beat with electric mixer on low speed just until combined.
4. Fill prepared muffin cups by alternating spoonfuls of peanut butter batter and chocolate batter, filling each cup about two-thirds full. Use a butter knife or skewer to swirl batter.
5. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in muffin cups on wire racks for 5 minutes. Remove cupcakes from muffin cups. Cool completely on wire racks.
6. In a pastry bag fitted with a star or round tip place Peanut Butter Frosting side-by-side with the Chocolate Frosting. Pipe frostings onto cupcakes. Top with shaved chocolate and/or peanut butter cup halves. Makes 34 to 36 (2-1/2 inch) cupcakes.
Peanut Butter Frosting: Allow one 8-ounce package cream cheese to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, and 2 teaspoons vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in 6 cups powdered sugar. Add milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, until frosting reaches a piping consistency. Divide frosting into two portions. Makes 2 (about 1-1/2 cup) portions.
Chocolate Frosting: Beat one portion of the Peanut Butter Frosting and 4 ounces milk chocolate, melted, with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined. If necessary, beat in additional powdered sugar or milk until frosting reaches a piping consistency. Makes about 1-1/2 cups.
Calories293. Total Fat (g)11. Saturated Fat (g)5, Monounsaturated Fat (g)4, Polyunsaturated Fat (g)1, Cholesterol (mg)36, Sodium (mg)149, Carbohydrate (g)45, Total Sugar (g)37, Fiber (g)1, Protein (g)4, Calcium (DV%)7, Iron (DV%)5, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Need: Chocolate chips to melt, Chocolate Stripe Cookies,
Yellow Icing, Large Marshmellows
Step#1: Lay down cookies withe stripes down.
Step#2: Melt Chocolate in Microwave.
After every 30 seconds stir to prevent burnt chocolate.
Step#3: Roll the Marshmellows ino the melted chocolate
and quickly place them on the chocolate side of the Cookie.
Step#4: Let completely dry.
Step#5: Once dry, draw on a square “Buckle” in Yellow Icing.
Need: One Cup of Strawberry Yogurt,
One container of Cool Whip, Graham Cracker Crust,
Fresh Strawberries & Melted chocolate for decoration(optional)
Step#1: Mix Cool Whip and Strawbery Yogurt in Medium Bowl.
Step#2: Pour mixture into crust.
Step#3: slice stawberries and place atop (optional)
Need: Melon, Colored Bell Peppers
(at least one red for feet and gobble),
Bosque pear, Grapes (Red or green),
Shish Kabob Skewers
Step#1: Design as please- Cheese is also an option.
Ingredients: One bag of White Chocolate Morsels, One box of about 12-16 Candy Canes.
Step #1: Place all candy canes unwrapped into a plastic Ziploc bag and CRUSH them to the desired size.
Step #2: Line a Jelly Roll Pan with Wax Paper and prepare a second slice for lying on top.
Step #3: Put about 2 cups of water in the bottom of a sauce pan- Bring to boil. Place a bowl atop the boiling pan and Bring down the temperature to a very low simmer. Pour the chips in a small amount at a time. This acts as a Double Boiler.
Step #4: Mix the chocolate until thin … add more chips and repeat until the entire Bag of chocolate chips is a thin liquid.
Step #5: Mix in the Peppermint pieces. Remove bowl from bowling pot – Move quickly the chocolate hardens fast!
Step #6: Thinly pour the mixture on the wax lined pan. Place the second piece of wax paper atop to help spread the chocolate mixture better.
Step #7: Let chill and harden. Take awooden spoon and hammer the chocolate into desired size pieces.
More to come!